Friday, January 30, 2009

Thing 39 Digital Storytelling

Well I'm not sure if this worked or not. it was lots of fun to play with. If it doesn't work here go to

http://www.scrapblog.com/331BAC9B-7F5C/0CEB181B-8290 to see it. Ok, I might try this for home but I really don't see myself using this at work. I work with Acquistions (Fiction & Spanish) and Reference. There just isn't much call for digital scraping answering reference questions or buying fiction.... It was fairly easy to use.

The website did not come up on the regular site, but the tutorial came up fine and I linked through it. I had to retype the account registration more than once. But it was fairly easy to use. I do use photo sites though personally from home alot and have been playing around with Broderbund's CD products for years.

No comments: