Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thing 36 Comic Relief-Generate Some Fun

\Toon\

The Help Desk By Gadfly

Carol's Dewey Decimal Section:
382 International commerce
Carol's birthday: 4/18/1964 = 418+1964 = 2382

Class:
300 Social Sciences

Contains:
Books on politics, economics, education and the law.

What it says about you:
You are good at understanding people and finding the systems that work for them. You like having established reasoning behind your decisions. You consider it very important for your friends to always have your back.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

My name via dewey.

While the image generators are lots of fun. The biggest use I've found for them is eating large amounts of time. Maybe someday I'll use them, but I'm not heavily envolved with graphics at my library. I don't have that much time in my personal life to do much with them.

I've tried various generators and gadgets when I wanted certain things. None stood out so much that I'd mention them specifically.

No comments: