Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thing 24

Back at more things on a stick. BT started freezing up, so I figured I'd wander over here. If I'm going to be going crazy from the Internet it might as well be educational crazy.

They certainly have added widgets to this blog menu. I changed my format a little earlier. I added some of the new widgets. I'm not sure I like the weather one since I wanted the default to be MN not NY. The clocks get cut off, so I may switch it around. The clocks also make no sense in the order they are on there. It took forever to find USA MN, USA CO and Viet Nam. I noticed over 5000+ widget additions and gave up looking.

I deleted my turning hexagon with pictures of Italy and a few other things. I got rid of that avatar. I'm not crazy about avatars.

I am not adding more information to my profile. Some things I consider non-negotiable, this is one of them.

I have blogged some on this blog since 23 things but not much. I tend to blog more on my adoption blog. I've had more to say there. I do continue to use the tools I found the handiest.

I read coworkers' blogs and adoption blogs primarily. And yes, I do comment sometimes. However, I make no guarantee as to spelling and typing.

So registered again. I asked to be allowed to comment on the wikiblog thing. Ready or not here I go again.

No comments: