Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thing 38 Screencasting

Download a program onto a library computer? Are you joking. I looked at Jing and watched the flicks. Screen-o-matic says I have the wrong version of Java so forget that one. I also glanced at Screentoaster and decied to try Skitch. The tutorial worked and I didn't have to download a progam. Argh Skitch requires a download also. Goodbye Skitch. Hello Screentoaster.

Well this one has been loading for a couple minutes and nothing. It could be handy for the library for making tutorials, but who has time? I don't see using it much personally. I tried pulling it up on the desk. I gave up after 25 minutes of waiting for it to load. The other no-load website will not work on our computers because we have the wrong Java. So I am unable to do this thing. The tutorials were interesting and it looked fun even though it's not really practical for what I do.

No comments: