Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thing 35 Books 2 0

I read the articles. I had just read in Hotline some of the information on reading increasing earlier today. They were interesting.

I've tried some of the sites in the Learn section. I used to be into cataloging my books, years ago. I quit. I have a 2 year old. Who has time for it? I just don't have the time energy or interest to go to alot of these sites. Some are already bookmarked at our library and I use those for Reader's Advisory. I also use some that are not listed. Personally I love "Sop You're Killing Me" for looking for mystery series.

I already have the book feature on my Facebook account. I do try and keep that up, since I don't always remember titles or authors perfectly and I can log in to check what was that title with "Mother Lake" in it again?

I don't have a problem with reading on the Net. I do it myself. It's sort of like those who look down on people who read the penny dreadfuls or today's equivilant. I figure almost any reading is an improvement over none.

Sorry if I go to the trouble of purchasing a book, I'm not going to release it into the wild. I'm going to read it, keep it or donate it.

No comments: