Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 22 What Did I Learn Today?

I looked at the links mentioned on this thing. I added Web 2.0 Directory to my my links. I also added the blog Information Wants to Be Free to my RSS Feed- I enjoyed reading her blog.

I plan on continuing to check my RSS Feed, which has many of my coworker's journey through 23 things on a stick. I plan on using some of the accounts I signed up for. Some I probably will not visit again, due to the fact I don't think they are too useful to me. These activities will be worked on, maybe not as often as I'd like, but I have found most to be interesting and educational, even when I got tired of opening another account.

The most useful to me in my personal life will be the ability to open and write a blog, using the photo sites for picture sharing and manipulation, and LibraryThing for organizing/cataloging a special collection I own at home.

No comments: