Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life after 23 Things

Ok, I'm still checking my RSS feeds. I enjoy reading other's journey on the 23 things. I also like the comics I bookmarked.

Someone who was doing the 23 things on a stick contacted me on Facebook. It's the first person who wasn't related to me or a coworker.

I did add the results of a silly quiz on the bottom of my blog. There is a link where you, too can discover who your tv boyfriend is. My tv boyfriend appears to be Peter from Heroes. I saw part of the first season of this on DVD. I thought he died at the end. Does that mean I'm involved with a ghost?

While I miss new things to try, I don't miss opening account after account. So there is life after 23 Things on a Stick. Until the next time.

3 comments:

Lynn W. said...

Peter was alive and kicking on season 2-had amnesia at the beginning of the season as I recall.

Lynn W. said...

I couldn't resist the test. Peter Petrelli is my TV Boyfriend too! I wonder if this is the start of a library trend!

Captain Crone said...

LOL aren't those silly blog quizzes addictive? I do them all the time . . .as soon as I see that someone has done one I simply have to do it as well. Excuse me, now, while I go see who my TV boyfriend is.