Friday, February 29, 2008

Thing 20 Facebook

Facebook would not acknowledge my High School. It closed in 1982 and keeps telling me I went to Armstrong or Cooper. This was my first peeve. I finally got it in, but either I'm the first person in the history of Facebook to go to Robbinsdale, or something is messed up.

I found another coworker who had an account so I could add a Friend. It turns out one of my younger cousins also has an account. She probably going to wonder what that old lady cousin of her's is doing asking to be a friend. The things we do for work. Most of the contacts the "friend finder" found from my looking at emails were relatives. My 70+ something uncle has a Facebook account.

I posted to the wall of Librarians and Facebook's Wall and joined that group. I'm too old for this. I think or just don't care much so far for the format, maybe I'm too anti-social. I uploaded my pictures from Italy again. They are getting alot of exposure from 23thingsonastick.

No comments: