Wednesday, July 9, 2008

UP & Running

YIPPEE! I have access from home again! It only took 3 tech lines and 2 installation cds to get this sucker working. I don't know it it's Vista, Dell or even me that was causing all the headaches, but it works!

I also tried loading my Quicken 2003. It works! I thought it was a long shot, but worth a try since I have 4+ years of data stored on it. Hmm maybe I'll try my old print shop program also, but later I think.

2 more work days to go. Today is the doctor's and my folks for packing experiment 1. Then work. Tomorrow nothing scheduled yet, but it's early yet. Friday we pick up visas and print out tickets. Saturday we fly away.

1 comment:

~jd said...

safe safe travels carol as you go pick up your new baby boy and the next amazing chapters of your life :) ~jd