Monday, February 9, 2009

Thing 46. WebJunction Minnesota

Ok, I registered with Webjunction.

I tried searching for friends on it. One of my coworkers was signed up for it and sent the friend request. Others may be out there, but with 14 pages of results for St Paul MN and a very slow connection, I gave up trying this feature.

I checked out the Calendar.

I browsed the course description and looked closer at the Reader's Advisory one. I did not sign up for it. The connection to this website can be very slow and it eats bandwidth. I also don't really have the time right now and do want to deprive someone who really wants a course from taking it.

I'm not interested in joing into a discussion at this time again due to website's length in loading anything.

If I had the time and a faster connection some of the courses looked interesting. I'm not sure if I'll be back here in the near future or not. Sorry, I don't have any great ideas at this time of what I'd like to see.

Now if they could get thing 44 and thing 45 up, I could get this batch finished....

No comments: