Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Websites/Databases etc.

Why is it that I never notice how a database or website is so handy except when it's not working right? Ipage is finally working better again. It was up and down for awhile and driving me nuts. Titlesource acting up is even more devastating on my work flow. Since I order quite a bit it feels like I live on this websites/databases.

Lately work's email has been a challenge. Something got infected or something and the spam has gotten out of hand. I deleted over 100 messages on Monday. Today I only had around 4o, so that is some improvement. The email and IM have been going up and down like a yoyo while they've been fixing it. Hopefully it too will stabilize soon at least for awhile.

It's a short week and I've actually had time off the desk. Now if I could just get all that snow shovelled, life would be good.

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

How was TitleSource performing for you today? Just checking up on our users. You never know who will see your Blog.

Daniel Johnson
Baker & Taylor
SVP, IS Development