Saturday, November 1, 2008

Online photo site for Michael's pictures

Well, I finally put an online album up. I had played around with Adobe's site, but was not comfortable with the fact it creates an url that someone could stumble accross and get access to my pictures. I used Flickr for 23 things and it was ok, but I wasn't impressed with the albums. I glanced at Picasa, but really didn't another prgram on my computer.

I went with Canon. I had purchased my camera from them and they offered me a trial. I can put photos up for an album. I can chose whether or not to password protect it, I also can chose whether others can easily print/download the photos. etc. It's easier to use and access than Adobe, with less chance of someone stumbling across it due to the password possibility.

So if you are interested in seeing photos of my son Michael, send me an email with your name and how I know you and I'll consider sending you the url and password. I figure most of the people looking at it will be relatives...

1 comment:

LibraryLady said...

I thought the Canon site was logically organized. Please may I?